We all know very well that the photography is becoming a more important section in smartphones, and that is more than obvious. Hence, now according to the latest render concept video the Finnish company Nokia is also doing the same for its new Nokia 10.
Video: Nokia 10 Concept Appears With A Stunning Glass Back
While today we have announced that HMD Global will launch new Nokia devices at the next Mobile World Congress, new leaks have come to light about another smartphone of the company, the Nokia 10, although it seems that this terminal will not debut at the MWC 2018.
According to the leaks, the new Nokia 10 will run the Android Oreo operating system, will incorporate the Snapdragon 845 processor from Qualcomm, will have a 4K Super AMOLED screen of 5.8-inches and will have 4GB/6GB of RAM and internal storage of 64GB/128GB (with support for microSD cards up to 256 GB).
The device will incorporate a non-removable 3500 mAh battery with fast charging support along with the Quick Charge 4.0.
Design similar to Lumia phones
The concept video revealed a phone design similar to what was being pointed out. The device will come with a dual camera configuration on the back under a design very similar to that of Lumia phones, such as the Lumia 1020. The front has a modern 18:9 screen.
The previous leaks, from China, pointed out that the Nokia 10 will have a configuration of 5 integrated rear cameras with five sensors and two LED flashes. Just below the camera module, there would be a fingerprint sensor to reinforce security. The sensors in the camera appear to be certified by Carl Zeiss, according to this published data.
The central lens will function as the main camera, while the others will be hidden inside a module and can be rotated to change the focal length. These will work in combination with the main camera.
The Nokia 10 will not be the first smartphone to use a lot of sensors, although the first one that with this feature could have an important commercialization.
Here are the possible specifications of Nokia 10:-
- Display: 5.8-inch Super AMOLED 3D Glass display
- Resolution: 1440×2880 pixels
- Aspect ratio: 18:9
- Glass Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Body: Aluminum body
- Physical Protection: Resistance to water and dust IP68
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630 Graphic
- SIM: Double SIM
- Expandable Memory: Micro SD up to 256 GB
- RAM: 4GB/6GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB of memory
- Camera: Rear camera 19MP double, f/1.6, Carl Zeiss lens, optical stabilizer and Dual-LED Flash
- Secondary Camera: Double front camera of 13MP, f/1.7, video at 1440p and HDR
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm pair of headphones
- Connectivity: USB 3.1, Type-C
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Quick battery charge: Quick Charge 4.0
- Battery: 3500 mAh battery (Non-Removal)
At the moment we do not know anything else about the device, except that the cases will be just as rare, or more than the smartphone itself. But, as often happens, as time passes, if this terminal materializes, we can see more leaks and renders that illustrate how it will be.